The first non-chemical peel in the skin care industry that creates a substantial increase in your cellular activity and significantly stimulates collagen production.
Instead of wounding the epidermis (visible skin) with overly aggressive ingredients, The Infusion will gently resurface your skin by feeding vitamins and nutrients to the dermis below, where your skin cells are born and epidermal aging begins, which results in an increase in cellular turnover where renewal can effectively take place. Increased cellular turnover and increased collagen production creates youthful, glowing skin!
- Suitable for every skin type, ethnicity, and condition
- Fully-customized to your individual needs every time
- Does not break the skin down like other peels
- Does not increase sun-sensitivity like other peels
- 30-day collagen production increase
- Kills Demodex mite that is linked to rosacea
- Unlike a traditional peel, The Infusion feels comfortable, relaxing, and luxurious
- Clients using Retin-A or and prescription topical tretinoin in the last 30 days
- Clients using Accutane in the last 6 months
- Best Results come from monthly visits
- May be repeated every 3-4 weeks, not to exceed 12 in a year
- It is recommended that you be using a recommended Osmosis Vitamin A serum for a month prior to receiving an Infusion.
Sound is the future of beauty.
This tool has wide therapeutic uses and great results that every single client benefits from. The Ultrasonic spatula is a tiny metal spatula that oscillates at 28,000 vibrations per second, so fast that you can’t even see it! When applied against your skin with the appropriate cleansing solution, it pulverizes the fluid, creating a “pressure washing” effect. Additionally, it can be used to “push in” vital nutrients and micro-massage the skin tissue.
Traditional Chinese Medicine technique known as "The Eastern Facelift"
Gua Sha rejuvenates the skin by using an ancient sweeping massage technique with specially designed tools to release muscle tension and gently smooth fascia adhesions, effectively increasing blood circulation and moving lymphatic stagnation. It can de-stress, de-puff, sculpt, and detoxify in a single session. Regular sessions yield more profound results. It's been called an alternative to botox and a natural face lift.
- Botox, fillers or injections within the last three months.
- Open wounds, active breakouts, inflamed or irritated skin.
- Best results come from cumulative Pro sessions + home use (coming soon!)
Traditional Ayurvedic technique
A wooden, hand-carved handle with a cap made of a blend of healing metals is used to delicately stroke or create rapid friction on the face, shoulders, and neck areas, harmonizing the energies in the meridians and chakras, awakening your beauty and innermost being.
- Revitalizes face, shoulder, and neck muscles
- Gently lifts facial skin
- Reduces face pain, head pain and tension
- Reduces acidity
- Unifies body, mind and spirit
No needle alternative to micro-needling.
Revitapen is a professional-grade, state-of-the-art precision cosmetic tool. Unique, sphere-shaped tips perform gently on the skin to create micro-channels allowing active ingredients to be driven deep into the dermis to invigorate your skin's natural rejuvenation response and increase effectiveness of skin care products.
During the facial treatment, the application of the Revitapen over active serums and/or the Facial Infusion, helps the the skin quickly and deeply absorb these ingredients and also becomes more receptive with your home care. This increases the effectiveness of your products and cellular turnover with a delayed micro peel. This treatment delivers serums right to the edge of the dermal layer, restoring the ideal micro-environment your skin needs for optimal function and regeneration. In a matter of days a brand new, smoother, more radiant and even toned layer of skin will start to appear. This treatment awakens the skin’s collagen cells, which become sluggish and stagnant as we age. Over the course of two weeks skin firmness and elasticity is increased, leaving you with a youthful, invigorated appearance.
- No pain, downtime, or risk of infection
- Plump, luminous complexion
- Improved texture with a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases product absorption and efficacy substantially
- Increased hydration and softness
- Visible reduction in pore size and blemishes
- Improved firmness and elasticity
- The outer layer of the skin is immediately rejuvenated, conditioned, and plump
- Improved evenness of skin tone and reduction in age spots/hyperpigmentation
- So precise, gentle and safe that it can be used around the eyes and directly on the lips
- Long-term improvements can be seen even after a single facial*
*This is because the skin becomes more receptive to home care products following the Revitapen treatment, it is essential that you are on a regimen recommended by us.
- Undiagnosed lesions or skin infections
- Recent herpes outbreaks
- Some cases of Rosacea
- Psoriasis and Eczema
CELLUMA BIOPHOTONIC (LED) THERAPY
LED Therapy is one of our favorite technologies because it’s so versatile, natural, and safe.
We especially love it for irritated, inflamed rosacea and acne-prone skin. It’s also our go-to for Melasma and all types of hyperpigmentation when done regularly, in addition to improving fine lines and wrinkles. Think of it as harnessing the power of a rainbow!
LED is a non-invasive treatment that delivers energy to your cells, similar to how plants absorb light via photosynthesis. This light enters the mitochondria--the “powerhouse of the cell,” generating ATP production--the “fuel” of our cells, which improves every function of our skin. LED was discovered by NASA, and it’s been proven to accelerate cellular metabolism by activating cytochromes, the part of our cells that respond to light and color, increasing their energy levels to stimulate tissue growth and regeneration. DNA synthesis quadruples in collagen-stimulating fibroblasts--the foundation of smooth, healthy skin. The Celluma specifically applies a combination of LED light energy with a unique photo-modulation technology that has been proven to increase the skin’s ability to absorb the energy from the light.
- FDA approved
- Increase circulation
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Increases wound-healing by repairing and replenishing damaged cells, including melanocytes--the cells that contribute to hyperpigmentation
- Decrease pore size
- Kill bacteria that causes acne
- Increase moisture retention
- Firm your skin
- You must wait 5 days after Botox or Cosmetic Fillers
- Clients with epilepsy may want to consult their physician prior to treatment
- Clients using Retin-A, Retinol or hydroxy acids must discontinue use 5 days before
- Clients must be off Accutane/Isotretinoin for at least 6 months
- You may need to take a break from any medications that cause photosensitivity prior to treatment
- In just one session, skin will appear calmer and more radiant.
- For best results, a series of 8 treatments over 4 weeks is recommended.
- Special pricing is available for clients committed to a series.